World Wide Power Services in Association with Prognosys EMS Private Limited offer various services like Diagnostic testing, Condition monitoring, Life assessment and Fault finding on HV Generators and HV Motors of rating up to 1000 MW. We offer these services using our state-of-the-art testing equipment and testing techniques, which are best in the industry and with a team of very highly qualified and experienced people who are well versed with all inspection, testing and condition monitoring techniques to give our customers very accurate and reliable services.
In this condition assessment package, we will assess the condition of total insulation system of electrical rotating machine consisting of HV Generators and HV Motors.
Condition Assessment Technique will be implemented as per following techniques listed below, which will assess the condition of Machine Insulation System in total. The various techniques are detailed as below.
1. Visual & Endoscopic Inspection
2. Insulation Resistance, Polarisation Index and DC Absorption test
3. Tan Delta & Capacitance Test
4. Partial Discharge Analysis
5. Digital ELCID Test
6. DC Step Voltage Test
7. Wedge Deflection/Mapping Test
8. DC Winding Resistance
9. Natural Frequency Test
10. Coupling Resistance Test
11. Rotor RSO Test
12. Rotor AC Impedance Tests
13. Exciter Tests
14. Diodes & Fuses Tests
The main objective of this condition assessment is to generate a report which gives the information to achieve following tasks
• To arrest the deterioration in performance
• To improve the availability, reliability, efficiency and safety of equipment
• To regain lost capacity
• To extend useful life beyond design life and save investment on new equipment
We also offer online Condition Monitoring services on HV Generators and HV Motors. The services include
- Online Partial Discharge Monitoring
- Online Rotor Flux Monitoring
- Online End winding vibration Monitoring
- Motor Current Signature Analysis
- Motor Vibration Analysis
- Thermographic Services
Also World Wide Power Services in association with Prognosys will supply a Generator rotor winding fault detection equipment called PROGNO-RSO which is used to identify various winding faults in rotor winding.
LIST OF IMPORTANT OFFLINE TEST EQUIPMENT
Note: All the equipments are calibrated and the calibration certificate will be provided during testing.